Project Management Training for Human Resources Professionals – Save 10% off until September 30th, 2017.
HRPM Course Description
Today, Human Resources Professionals are more involved in organizational strategic decisions and activities then ever before. As strategic decisions quickly evolves into projects, Project Management knowledge and skills are essential to successfully execute HR and HRIS related projects. This training program is developed to teach knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to be a trusted partner in delivering projects with goals to implement changes and new technologies. At completion, HR Professionals will be able to take responsibility to create, manage, or involve in large or small projects with focus on successful delivery of products, services, and results.
What will you learn?
This course is designed to provide knowledge, skills, and understanding of systematic approach to manage different types of HR and HRIS projects to expand performance of HR Professionals in managing projects and leadership roles. In-house project management capability helps your organization minimize the need to hire external resources to run the projects, ipso facto HRPM Training offers the best return on your Investment.
Who Should Attend?
The target audience for this course is HR Professionals with a focus on project management to deliver results on time, withing budget, and expected quality. No prerequisites.
Benefits and Objectives
- Practical HR activities and challenges inserted into use cases and sample projects throughout the course which will cultivate strong understanding and participation in class discussions.
- Project Management concepts, processes, terminology, tools, and techniques explained and well understood by the participants.
- Project scope, cost, schedule, quality, and risk concepts and potential impacts explained through customized examples.
- Establish a structured approach to define roles and responsibilities for on-time and on-budget project delivery.
- The course is structured based on PMBOK® Guide 5th Edition. After completing this course, you will be able to apply project management framework, processes, tools, and techniques to plan and execute complex projects in your organization.
- Knowledge and tools provided in this training are already customized for HR Professionals hence can be put to immediate use.
- Project Manager plays an important role in accomplishing the strategic goals of the organization. Communication skills and techniques gained through this training will help you develop effective approach to manage high-performance project teams along with improved relationships with senior management.
- At the completion of this course, you will be able to deliver more projects on time and within budget by correctly utilizing project management tools and techniques along with measuring project success.
|Project Management Terms, Concepts, and Framework||Project Risk Assessment and Control|
|Project Life Cycle||Qualitative & Quantitative Risk Analysis|
|Knowledge Areas & Process Groups||Risk Response Strategies|
|The tools used in project management||Project Resources and Communications|
|How do you approach a new project?||Team Building while Planning|
|Initiating a Project||Team Management and RACI Chart|
|HR Business Case & Project Charter||Conflict Resolution Techniques|
|Create HR Project Management Plan||Motivation and Team Performance|
|Scope Management||Communication Models|
|Requirements Gathering Techniques||Planing for Procurement|
|Requirements Traceability Matrix||Make or Buy Analysis|
|Define and Devise Scope Accurately||Vendor Selection and Negotiating Techniques|
|Adequate Work Allocation and WBS||Product and Service Acceptance Process|
|Project Scheduling||Stakeholder Management|
|Scheduling Processes and Techniques||Holistic Approach to Identify Stakeholders|
|Responsibility Allocation Matrix (RAM)||Manage Expectations, not the Stakeholders|
|Estimating Activity Duration||Maximum Support, Minimum Resistance. How?|
|Scheduling Diagram & Critical Path||Project Plan Approval|
|Project Budgeting and Cost Control||Stage Gate Reviews and Go/NoGo|
|Elements of Budgeting||Performance Measurement Baseline|
|Budgeting Tools and Techniques||Change Control Board|
|Budget Planning and Forecasting||When and How to Revise Baseline|
|Costs and Performance Baseline||Executing the Project|
|Earned Value Management||How to align resources with work packages?|
|Cost and Performance Reporting||Control the Project Scope and Quality Requirements|
|Planing for Quality||Holistic Approach to Manage Schedule, Cost, Risks|
|Quality Control Tools and Techniques||Manage Change Requests and Communications|
|Quality Metrics and Audits||Change Management Tools and Techniques|
|Cost of Quality||Closing the Project|
|Continues Improvement||Final Project Activities and Reporting|
|Project Performance Evaluation|
HRPM Philadelphia, PA
Training is full. Registration is closed.
Register until October 13th, and pay only $1,336.
Date: October 23, 2017
Duration: 3 days
City: Philadelphia, PA
Training Inquiry: (856) 318-4283
HRPM New York, NY
Register until October 13th, and pay only $1,516.
Date: November 6, 2017
Duration: 3 days
City: New York, NY
Training Inquiry: (856) 318-4283