PMP® Certification Training in Cherry Hill, NJ
November 28th – December 4th, 2017
- 4-day instructor-led PMP® Certification Training
- Our trainers are PMP® Certified with minimum 10-year experience in the industry.
- Satisfies 35 contact hours required by PMI
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) 5th Edition (paperback)
- 200 question mock PMP® Exam
What will you learn?
- Project Management Framework
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Professional Responsibility and Ethics
- Mock Exam
Benefits and Objectives
- Practical PM activities and challenges inserted into use cases and sample projects throughout the course which will cultivate strong understanding and participation in class discussions.
- Project Management concepts, processes, terminology, tools, and techniques explained and well understood by the participants.
- Project scope, cost, schedule, quality, and risk concepts and potential impacts explained through customized examples.
- The course is structured based on PMBOK® Guide 5th Edition. Besides preparing for the PMP® Certification Exam, completion of this course will enable you to apply project management framework, processes, tools, and techniques to the complex projects in your organization.
- Knowledge and tools provided in this training are already customized for Project Managers hence can be put to immediate use.
- Small class sizes provide advantage to our students to capture more personal training time with instructor(s).
Who Should Attend?
The target audience for this course is project managers who are decided to get PMP® Certification provided by Project Management Institute (PMI®).
Project Management Process Groups:
Project Management Knowledge Areas:
PMP® Certification Training in Cherry Hill, NJCherry Hill, NJ
South NJ - across from Philadelphia
- Date: November 28, 2017
- Duration: 4 days
- City: Cherry Hill, NJ
- Training Inquiry: